State-of-the-art semi-automatic equipment
SSI utilizes a full range of up-to-date equipment to ensure that all assemblies are made to strict quality standards and customer specifications, including devices for cutting, stripping, bending, and soldering and welding.
- Cutting: Proprietary equipment, Prazi lathes, and Schleuniger semi-automatic cutting machines are used to cut and finish cable to precise lengths.
- Laser Stripping: Multiple laser strippers are utilized to precisely cut dielectric and /or jacketing as required for proper assembly techniques.
- Mechanical Stripping: Various Schleuniger and other equipment are used to accurately prepare flexible and semi-rigid cable.
- Soldering:Soldering equipment is kept up-to-date and in good condition to insure proper soldering techniques.
- Bending: SSI has developed proprietary computerized, semi-automatic, bending equipment to precisely bend semi-rigid cable, in conjunction with CAD programs.
- Welding: SSI has developed specialized TIG welding equipment for welding stainless steel connectors and cable, ensuring strong and sealed connections.